To advocate for child welfare and children's rights in line with the UN convention on the rights of the child and OAU charter on the rights and the welfare of the African child by providing education, expanding opportunities and provide alternative family home.
- To promote and protect the interests of all children in Kenya.
- To find and provide alternative homes for children in need of care and protection.
- To increase the levels of literacy among Kenyan children with the aim of expanding their opportunities for integrated fruitful life.
- To bring awareness to every needy family to overcome acute problems of poverty and create access to basic needs and rights for their children.
- To partner with other like-minded organizations/individuals in the best interest of the children.